There are many interpretations of truth.
Definitions and Properties
From C - Awakening From the Meaning Crisis
Truth is that which remains invariant within a multitude of variance.
This is what science aims to do - across all variations, what are the real patterns that still remain?
From B - Opening the Hand of Thought
- E - Truth rests in absolute reality
Truth is Ungraspable
- Categories and Similarity. ‘True’ similarities are not what define categories.
Understanding and Truth
- E - Our beliefs are our truths
- E - Common truth is found through the collective
- E - Morality serves reputation, not truth
We are the blind who tries and figure out the elephant by touch.
Related To: Modelling Reality MOC
Created On: 2020-09-05 from C - Awakening From the Meaning Crisis
Last Updated On: 2020-11-20